• May 2005, Pima Arts Council, Tucson, Arizona, Unsung Heroes, Haiku photography exhibition, solo show
• December 2004, King House, Boyle, Ireland, 'Artist as a Traveller' Trunk Show, group exhibition
• Jan - June 2004, Cultural Programme Irish Presidency of the EU, Justus Lupius Building, Brussels, group show
• Contexts, Vol 2, Issue 2, August 2003, Haiku Photo essay
• July 2003, Phoenix Picture House, Oxford, 'Driven to Abstraction' solo exhibition
• August 2003, Freuds, Oxford, '13' Group show
• February 2003, Roscommon Arts Centre, 'Home' group exhibition
• August 2002, Roscommon County Court House, 'Unsung Heroes' solo exhibition
• June 2002, Artist’s Bursary, Roscommon County Council, Underwater Photography Course.
• Loughegar National School, Ireland: collaborative art project with staff and pupils for new school building
• Nuffield Orthopaedic Centre, Oxford: creation of art work for the main corridors of the new wing through which most staff, patients and visitors travel.
in Residence, Roscommon Arts Office
• Social project with itinerant children in Ireland under the National Anti-Racism Awareness Programme. The project focused on traditional story telling techniques with instruction of basic photographic skills in order to tell stories through imagery.
• Development of a community project focusing on local unsung heroes using symbolic images of the volunteering spirit and community strength.
• Photographic illustration of a series of Haiku poetry works by local writers.
• Instruction of photographic techniques and workshops for working artists.
Photography, art & design
My photographic work covers a wide range of imagery from portraiture, travel and commercial photography to fine art abstract imagery. My photographs have been used to illustrate my articles, in public art projects and as part of group and solo exhibitions.
To see a gallery of images just click on the thumbnails or the links below.